Statutory Guarantees and Warranties to Consumers
- At Defined Style Modern Outdoor Products we are committed to providing stylish, quality product at an affordable price for all Australian homes. If you are a consumer of our goods then we provide a 12 month warranty, at the time of supply of those goods or services to you, if the product are defective then we will repair or replace the goods or any part of them that is defective free of charge.
- Our warranty applies when the product has been used for the purpose intended and under normal conditions for the domestic market. General wear and tear, neglect, misuse, abuse and accidental damage is not covered by the warranty
- Defined Style Modern Outdoor Products warrants the products will be free from defect in workmanship and materials under normal use during the warranty period. In the event that the Product is found to be defective during the warranty period, the consumer shall inform us via email@example.com for product support and further warranty instructions.
- This warranty is applicable only to the original purchase whereby proof of purchase will need to be provided by the consumer.
- We reserve the right for discretion in relation to determining whether the product is faulty or damaged.
- In the event goods are delivered damaged, Defined Style Modern Outdoor Products requires photographic evidence of the damage to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before authorising return of goods. Notification of damaged goods must be given 7 days from receiving the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.