Weld Mesh Wall Bracket
The unique design stainless steel weld mesh wall bracket can be adjusted horizontally and vertically for easy alignment of individual welded mesh panels and to avoid obstacles like re-bars embedded in the wall.
This enables the quick positioning and installation of the mesh panels on the wall.
The Weld Mesh Bracket is engineered to facilitate use of fewer anchor points compared to conventional fastening systems using bolts of similar size with sleeves.
The weld mesh bracket provides a constant 30mm gap between the mesh and wall for ventilation and allows services like irrigation lines to vertical garden pots to be conveniently secured at the back of
the mesh away from view.
The stainless steel bracket has integrated flexible Anti-Lift Arms on each of its side wings to prevent the mesh from inadvertent dislodgement.
Weld Mesh Bracket Advantages
• Durable stainless steel
• Creates 30mm gap between mesh and wall
• Integrated Anti-lift Arm prevents dislodgement
• Easy minor horizontal and vertical adjustments
• Less wall fastening points required
• Allows attachment of accessories
• Simple and easy installation