Gabion Letterbox Design | Prodigy
The latest letterbox design named “Prodigy” by Defined Style Modern Outdoor Products gains heritage from its larger family members Elite and Allure which continue to gain popularity with Australian’s looking for unique and trending letterbox designs for their home.
Also wrapped in 316 stainless steel weld mesh, the Prodigy gabion letterbox design maintains a smaller profile with slightly reduced internal mail compartment.
Overall the shape and construction is identical to the larger models show casing Euro style curved front panel, black powder coated box and rear lockable access.
Ideal for any size home this modern letterbox design will look great out front and stand the test of time, even in coastal environments.
Whats on the inside
The mail compartment housed inside the gabion combines cutting edge design with everyday functionality. The sleek stainless steel front panel has a rain resistant flap and features an innovative mounting design that conceals all screws and makes it theft resistant. The body is galvanised steel finished in a premium black powder coated with large paper holder and rear lockable door.
Here’s the Specs
- 316 Stainless Steel – pre assembled with low profile clips
- 820mm (H) x 400mm (w) x 250mm (D)
- Aperture square opening 40mm x 40mm
- 3mm wire diameter
- internal braces included
- Fully Assembled
How To Build Your Letterbox
Talk about easy!
- Prepare a solid and even base, compact road base is recommended for best results
- Knock in 2 star pickets approx 4-500mm into the ground (check for utilities in advance such as water and electricty cables) or alternatively bolt posts directly into concrete slab with bracket.
- Lift the gabion letterbox over the top, there is cut out sections on the bottom panel
- Begin to fill the gabion with stone – use aggregate over 60mm and above – mixed sizes up to 100mm looks best when faced up like a dry stack wall.
- Close the lid with extra clips supplied – long nose pliers are suffice for this final step.
- Enjoy you modern and architectural gabion letterbox design and functional feature.