Gabion Bench Seats With Black Coated Mesh, Perfect for Fire Pit Areas
With the increasing popularity of fire pits being incorporated into back yard landscape designs we have introduced this exclusive range of architectural gabion bench seats dressed in black coated mesh, perfect for outdoor entertaining areas and landscape features.
With Zero maintenance required, gabion seating makes perfect sense.
Gabion Bench Seats – Materials
The material is high quality, heavily galvanised weld mesh steel with a secondary coating of high density black PVC for an ultra smooth and professional appeal.
The overall wire diameter is 5mm with smaller 50mm x 50mm aperture (mesh opening) allowing for smaller decorative stone to be incorporated into the gabion feature.
Gabion Bench Seats – Options
Upon request we can build an internal / secondary cage offering the ability to place decorative stone around the outer edges of the gabion reducing the need to fill the entire internal void with expensive stone,(only applicable in non structural applications such as seating).
Alternatively it’s also possible to use old bricks, blocks, concrete or any other low cost material to fill the interior of our gabion bench seats.
The black coated mesh can be clipped together using our low profile 316 stainless steel clips.
The black and silver contrast looks amazing with a modern industrial appeal.
These exclusive black coated gabion bench seats are available in flat pack kits ready for easy assembly.
Black Coated Gabion Mesh – Specs
- Measuring 2.2m (L) x 500 (W) x 500 (D)
- 4mm Wire Diameter Heavily Galvanised
- 1mm Black PVC Coating
- 316 Stainless Steel Clips
- Internal Bracing Wire Included
- Pre-Assembled Available Upon Request
- Internal Cage Available Upon Request
Gabion Stone Selection
- A rounded river stone will be most easy to use for filling, however more traditional gabion stone can also be used (basalt, granite, blue stone)
- Size recommendation of 60mm and above
- Colour recommendation – black, white, grey, sandstone, blue stone, decorative glass