30mm Drainage Cell System
Drainage cell is a lightweight, high strength interlocking panel system designed primarily for sub-surface drainage such as podium gardens, roof gardens, planter boxes, sports fields, paving and many other landscape applications.
Drainage cell is manufactured from high strength polypropylene.
When installed between roof decks and pavers, drain cells reduce sound transmission and increase heat insulation.
Unlike drainage sheets our versatile drainage cell system is designed to withstand loads imposed by mechanical equipment such as bob-cats.
Available in 30mm interlocking at right angles to one another, or may be butted together.
Drainage Cell Application
Drainage cells are used for sub-soil drainage such as:
- Landscape decks & planter boxes
- Plaza decks, balconies & pool sides
- Sports fields & golf courses
- Roof Gardens
- Concealed drains
- Retaining/basement walls
- Storm drains
- Pond filtration
- Infiltration & storage tanks
- Sub surface drainage systems
- Water Sensitive Urban Designs
- Groundwater management
- Sports field drainage
- High compressive strength in excess of 100t/m2
- High surface void area and internal void volume resulting in efficient water capture and discharge rates
- Modules that may be interlocked in one plane or at right angles to one another
- Resistance to biological attack and to a wide range of soil-borne chemicals
- Large pre-assembled panels that allow rapid installation and minimise on-site disruption
Benefits Of Using Drain Cell
- Lightweight modules that allow easy handling and installation
- Approximately 2% of gravel aggregate weight for the same discharge capacity
- More predictable drainage capacity than gravel
- Narrow profile enables a greater soil depth to be utilised in planter beds, compared to gravel, allowing the use of a wider variety of landscape plants
- Relief of hydrostatic pressure on retaining walls
Drainage Cell Pricing$13.50 per square metre
Bulk Pricing Available For Trades & Projects
Project Pricing Available – Please mailto:[email protected] for volume related project requirements and direct to site deliveries.