Gabion Rock Wall Letterbox Allure 316
You asked and we listened – Here it is, larger than the Prodigy and smaller than the Elite, this new size Urban Kubez gabion rock wall letterbox was named by facebook fans – the ALLURE.
Maintaining its pedigree, this gabion rock wall letterbox is fabricated from 316 stainless steel housing an ultra modern mail box compartment neatly inserted inside the gabion.
Whats on the inside?
The mail compartment housed inside the gabion combines cutting edge design and engineering with everyday functionality. The sleek stainless steel front panel has a rain resistant flap and features an innovative mounting design that conceals all screws and makes it theft resistant. The body is galvanised steel finished in a premium black powder coat. Designed for those needing an A4 sized letterbox, this box also features a large mail capacity, large paper holder and rear access key lock.
Here’s the Specifications
- 316 Stainless Steel – pre assembled with low profile clips
- 920mm (H) x 400mm (w) x 360mm (D)
- Aperture square opening 40mm x 40mm
- 3mm wire diameter
- internal braces included
Installations a Cinch
Talk about easy!
- Prepare a solid and even base, road base is recommended for best results
- Knock in 2 star pickets approx 4-500mm into the ground (check for utilities in advance such as water and electricty cables) or alternatively bolt post directly into concrete slab
- Lift the gabion letterbox over the top, there is cut out sections on the bottom panel
- Begin to fill the gabion with stone – use aggregate over 60mm and above – mixed sizes upto 100mm looks best when faced up like a dy stack wall.
- Close the lid with extra clips supplied – long nose pliers are suffice for this final step.
- Enjoy you modern and architectural gabion feature